You can now use the Zamzar file conversion API to import files for conversion from Amazon S3, HTTP / HTTPS URLs and FTP / SFTP servers. You can also export converted files back out yet again far too.
This opens up some fascinating alternatives:
- Transform files that aren’t on your servers
- Import files from one particular locale and export elsewhere
- Grab files from password-shielded URLs / FTP servers
- Use AWS credentials for accessibility to Amazon S3
To examination this out, to start with make certain you are signed up for a an API account, then check out our docs on:
- Converting from a URL
- Converting a file from Amazon S3
- Exporting converted files
For instance, here’s one particular single cURL command which will seize the Twitter logo, transform it from PNG to JPG and upload the JPG file to a public Amazon S3 bucket:
curl https://api.zamzar.com/v1/employment -u GiVUYsF4A8ssq93FR48H: -X Post -d "supply_file=https://builders.zamzar.com/belongings/application/img/social-twitter.png" -d "goal_structure=jpg" -d "export_url=s3://zamzar-public/"
We’d enjoy to listen to your feedback on these functions – you should permit us know what you feel! We’re also listed here to function with you on any problems you strike acquiring up and managing, so do get in touch.
The Zamzar Team.